Richard Greenidge Academy / Colegio Ricardo Greenidge (Caracas, VE)

A coeducational school located in Caracas, operated by the Central Venezuela Conference. It offers courses from preschool through secondary school. It was founded on June 1, 1936, as the Adventist Elementary School of Caracas. In 1956 it was moved to its present place, with a new name: Ricardo Greenidge Elementary School. In October of 1968 it became a secondary school with a beginning enrollment of 28 students. The school has prospered through the years and in 1993 had an enrollment of 450 students. Directors: N. A. Garcia, 1968-1969; J. J. Suarez, 1969-1971; Socorro Camacaro, 1972-1973; Gonzalo Prada, 1974-1978; Antonio Ceballos, 1978-1983; G. E. Bracho, 1983-1985; Mrs. Guillermina de Hernández, 1985-1989; Alcibíades Manrique, 1989-1993; Mrs. Guillermina de Hernández, 1993- .

From the Seventh-day Adventist Encyclopedia. Published with permission from the Review and Herald Publishing Association.

Vertical Tabs

Address
Caracas
Venezuela